jobs in South Gloucestershire
£19,946 a year
- Access to the Hft Plus benefits package, which includes a great number of discounts and rewards across shops, restaurants, gym membership and days out; but also…
£17,000 - £19,000 a year
- Perkbox membership entitling you to a range of discounts on shopping, retail and leisure purchases amounting to savings of more than £800 per person per year on…
£8.40 an hour
- Due to the flexible nature of the role, additional work may be available on Ad Hoc basis.
- Training on Epilepsy Awareness is desirable, however, training is…
£9.00 - £14.50 an hour
- Access to "Your Prestige" benefits and rewards, giving you discounts on high street stores, holidays, restaurants and so much more, BIG savings for you and your…
The Camphill Village Trust Ltd
£16,575 a year
- You will need a full manual driving licence which allows you to drive in the UK, as you will be driving the charity’s vehicles.
£11.30 an hour
- Duties will include personal care, moving and handling, mealtime support, help with social activities, and those other day to day tasks required to support our…
£18,565 a year
- You will encourage our service users to become actively involved in the running of their home, as well as helping to manage weekly meetings to ensure our…
£8.75 - £9.15 an hour
- When required, support service users with personal care, domestic tasks and maintaining their home.
- You will be supporting people in their home, assisting them…
- Development and access to professional training.
- Our Support Workers are focused on active listening, meaningful engagement and ensuring people lead full,…
- Travel time and mileage allowance (for community roles).
- You will assist service users with their daily activities, such as shopping, budgeting, cooking, room…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.