jobs in South Gloucestershire
NHS Volunteer Responders
- Patient transport drivers will require an enhanced DBS check and will receive guidance to do this role safely, also included within the 'getting started pack'.
- Children and young people (aged 10-17 years) to prevent offending and re-offending.
- Interest in and commitment to support the rehabilitation of children and…
Age Connects Torfaen
- Post-processing of images, including cropping, colour corrections, etc.
- Suitable photography equipment and editing software.
£10 - £11 an hour
- You will keep doing activities they enjoy at home such as baking, gardening, listening to old records or reminiscing about their memories with a nice cuppa.
- Contact with the young people would ideally take place weekly, so you would need 1-3 hours per week to commit to your role as a mentor.
- They monitor our progress towards agreed targets, and ensure that we’re run both efficiently and ethically, with appropriate policies in place.
- We support a local gentleman with a learning disability who loves woodwork, and with the support of staff he uses his creativity and talent to make wonderful…
- Most youthwork sessions last 2 hours, volunteers would be expected to arrive no later than 15 minutes before a session and leave no sooner than 15 minutes after…
- Carrying individual activities with residents such as gardening, baking, arts and crafts, woodwork, knitting, book clubs and playing games as well as outdoor…
- Alive Clubs bring together older people still living at home and those living in care homes.
- Together both groups can widen their social networks and…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.