jobs in South Gloucestershire
- Unpacking and checking off deliveries, stocking shelves, keeping the shop floor clean and tidy and most importantly providing our customers with excellent…
- Your role at Savers will be all about giving exceptional customer service anywhere in the store and encouraging add on sales.
- Simply health well being plan.
- Our stores are packed with thousands of products, from clothes and household items, through to tinned foods, frozen goods and chilled produce, and without our…
- To be employed in this role you must hold a full driving licence, be able to drive a 3.5 ton automatic van and have no more than nine points on your licence.
- The role of a supermarket assistant involves a range of tasks, moving and replenishing stock, carrying out housekeeping activities.
- You will need a full valid UK manual driving licence with no more than six points - and you should be 18 years old or over.
£8.38 an hour
- This is a job that can offer you flexibility across a variety of shift patterns, a great rate of pay, and the opportunity to become part of a supportive and…
- Assisting our customers and helping them with any questions.
- Merchandising stock ensuring great availability for our customers.
£8.38 an hour
At Iceland we like to do things differently. We are a fair and ethical retailer, who believe in investing in our people and making a difference. We are now…
£9.50 an hour
- In this role you’ll be delivering shopping to customers doors, providing exceptional levels of customer service and connecting directly with our customers as…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.