jobs in Snodland ME6
We love our customers. They’re just like our Customer Service Assistants – people who want to get on with stuff, get things done and get hands-on too. That’s…
- Supporting other store functions when needed.
- Replenishment of the shop floor.
- Part of your responsibilities will be….
- Following Health and Safety Policy.
- This job advertisement is only available in English.
£28,570 - £31,099 a year
- Full valid driving licence; full access to insured motor vehicle, insurance to include business use clause - Note: this can be added to your insurance if you…
- Picking home shopping for our customers to loading vans.
- Having a key role in supporting our store colleagues by making sure orders are assembled correctly.
£17,652 - £19,020 a year
- You will also be responsible for Pulling and Filing deceased records as required.
- The successful post holder will be responsible for Culling and Destruction of…
- Make decisions that are right for our customers.
- Please note that we can only accept candidates over the age of 18 if the role requires working before 6am or…
£20,675 - £23,067 a year
- Should you have any queries please contact the HR Recruitment Team on HR-Recruitment@gre.ac.uk or for an informal conversation about the role could contact…
- Being knowledgeable about the products and services in my store and helping customers by giving great natural service.
- You will be responsible for.
- Motivated to achieve great results because of one's enthusiasm from interacting with customers and athletic products.
- 0-3 year of retail experience.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.