jobs in Snodland ME6
£40,107 - £45,120 a year
- Develop the proficiency of employees by inspirational delivery of technical, safety and vocational training interventions, using blended delivery skills (paced…
- You will deliver and collect vehicles to customers' specified requirements and inform customers of all relevant information regarding vehicle handover.
£23,046 a year
- The role you have been offered requires you to work with children or vulnerable adults or in an environment that deems necessary, the hiring manager will inform…
£9.09 an hour
- To drive sales, you’ll give regular feedback on performance to your team and deliver training and coaching on sales behaviours, product knowledge and much more.
£9.18 an hour
- *Should your employment with Voyage Care terminate for any reason within the first 3 months of your employment start date, the full cost of the DBS will be…
- Have a full, clean driving licence to travel and cover work allocated on the rota (Support at Home roles only).
- Full time, 37.5 hours per week.
£16,817 a year
- Ensure thorough and up to date knowledge and understanding of menu and special offers in order to provide relevant information to customers and clients.
- Reporting to the Shift Supervisor, you’ll be responsible for providing support, guidance and instructions to a team of operators who have been assigned to the…
£17,890 - £19,372 a year
- Level 3 Health & Social Care preferred.
- Supervisory tasks will include: the preparation and management of rotas, updating and developing support plans and risk…
£28,000 - £42,000 a year
- Pension Administrator: 5 years (Required).
- Strong working knowledge and experience of pension’s administration and pension’s legislation and Regulation.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.