jobs in Snodland ME6
You refined by:
Support Worker (undo)
£17,652 - £19,020 a year
- Employment in this post is subject to a satisfactory Enhanced Disclosure from the Disclosure & Barring Service.
- For further details / informal visits contact:
£20,222 a year
- A Diploma Level 3 or NVQ level 3 in Health and Social Care is required or a commitment to work towards.
- Within this it will be necessary to promote social…
- Supporting individuals to keep in contact with family and friends, and to participate in social and community activities.
- If this sounds like you - apply now!
£16,650 a year
- Due to the nature of this role it would be desirable for the successful candidate to hold a full UK driving licence and have access to their own vehicle.
- Support Worker, Healthcare Assistant, Care Assistant, Care Provider, Personal Support Worker, charity, not for profit.
£8.75 an hour
- Monitoring and driving standards of care.
- A willingness to learn or previous experience in a Social Care.
- Safe and accurate medication administration.
- As a Support Worker at 74 Sir Evelyn Road you will work with people who have varying degrees of physical and learning disabilities to promote independence and…
£8.65 an hour
- You may get involved in exciting activities outside of the home too – our residents/service users participate in day trips, charity events and much more!
£16,010 a year
- To drive the Action on Hearing Loss vehicle as required (if in receipt of a full/clean driving licence).
- To support people to use community facilities, promote…
£8.37 an hour
- Previous experience of working within the social care sector would be beneficial as would a full driving licence but these are not compulsory.
Overall, how relevant are these jobs?
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.