You refined by:
Early Years Practitioner (undo)
- We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff to share this commitment.
- ASHFORD SCHOOL, THE STABLES NURSERY.
£16,000 - £18,000 a year
- You will be a driven and committed individual with a child centred approach with a minimum Level 2 qualification in Early Years education or equivalent.
£20,000 - £21,500 a year
- Have responsibilities for a group of key children, building a special relationship with them and helping prepare them for school.
- You must have a recognised level 3 qualification with preferably 2 years experience and have worked in an early years setting in the last 6 months.
Little Learners Playgroup Ltd
£9 - £11 an hour
- A minimum of a Level 2 or 3 in childcare.
- Experience of working as an early years practitioner in a nursery setting.
- Sound knowledge of the EYFS.
£8.30 - £8.80 an hour
- As an Early Years Practitioner, you will be working in partnership with the nursery staff to ensure the daily running of the nursery, adhering to the Policies &…
- To promote a high standard of physical, emotional, social and intellectual care for children placed in the nursery.
- You must have at least level 2 in childcare.
£8.50 an hour
- An enhanced DBS disclosure is required for this post.
- Chadwell Pre-school is committed to safeguard and promote the welfare of children through a safe and…
£9.14 an hour
- \* Job offer subject to an Enhanced DBS check and Early years references.
- \* To be able to carry out observations on children and upload these on to our…
Junior's Day Nursery
- Most importantly of all, understand the value of great interactions with the children.
- Job offers will be subject to DBS checks and references.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.