You refined by:
£9.69 an hour
- 20% staff discount on M&S products including furniture, fashion and food.
- This means playing a central role working across our salesfloors and checkouts.
- If you do have experience in warehouse or sorting work, with the likes of Amazon or another distribution company, then you are definitely on our wishlist too.
- Motivated to achieve great results because of one's enthusiasm from interacting with customers and athletic products.
- 0-3 year of retail experience.
£45,000 a year
- Whether youre greeting customers for the first time in store or visiting them in their own homes, you'll take time to listen to their wants and needs and…
- You will go out of your way to help, serve and style customers making them feel amazing in our products and giving them a lasting impression of Superdry.
£35,000 a year
- PA – 3 Executive Directors - Beauty.
- My client is a multi-award-winning beauty brand leading the way in natural, cruelty-free and vegan friendly skincare,…
- Many of our store managers started out on the shop floor.
- We’re early birds (5am starts are not uncommon) and night owls (our shops are open late), flexibility…
£9.35 an hour
- The person who gets to know all kinds of customers and understand their home improvement projects, before opening their eyes to what's really possible.
- The selection process will be assessment and interview based.
- There will also be some upfront online tests to complete.
- Supports sales associates in maximizing the shopping experience for customers.
- Prepares merchandise to go out onto the sales floor, including display shoes.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.