jobs in Snodland ME6
£8.56 an hour
- Warehouse environment to pick and pack on-line customer orders.
- We are looking for reliable people to work in a busy.
£9.25 an hour
- Our stores will often be full with customers searching for the perfect gift.
- If you're interested in joining us, click 'Apply' to complete an application for…
- Confident in selling our products, approaching and supporting customers.
- Support Store Management team in achieving individual and store sales targets.
- Clearly communicate and engage with our customers.
- As a Seasonal Sales Associate, you’ll be a key part of our success during our busiest times of the year.
- Not only are you the first person customers meet when they enter the store, you’re also the person who guides them — advising, selling and even setting up their…
- Being organised, attentive, focused and detailed,delivering orders spot on every time.
- As a member of the Front of House Team, you’ll be playing a crucial part.
- Work in all areas of the store, including sales floors, stockrooms and processing deliveries.
- To be a successful Sales Team Member you will:
- Previous retail experience in a fast paced store or service environment.
- A genuine love of the products we sell (cards, wrap, gifts and balloons).
£15 - £20 an hour
- Working in a busy IT department, you will be responsible for the IT Administration team and procurement of IT hardware.
- Allocation of IT administration queries.
£13 - £14 an hour
- An opportunity has arisen for a Repairs Planner to join a busy Housing Repairs team in Bromley.
- Handling responsive repairs in customer facing role is desirable…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.