Lancashire & South Cumbria NHS Foundation Trust
£24,214 - £30,112 a year
- This post is subject to the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act (Exceptions Order) 1975 and as such it will be necessary for a submission for Disclosure to be made…
- Answering all incoming calls using a computerised telephone system.
- Making bookings for customers on a computer.
- Taking messages and redirecting calls.
£18,065 - £18,426 a year
- Ideally applicants will have a clean driving licence with a minimum of 5 years driving experience, be over 25, have a good sense of humour and have the ability…
£17,077 a year
- People that love meeting New People and are keen to start their Career in the Retail Industry or experienced sales consultants looking to take the next step.
- Living and breathing content on social media across multiple platforms to make recommendations and differing styles will make this job so much easier and…
- Recognise the importance of social activities, creativity and stimulation for the residents to increase motivation, promote independence and give a sense of…
£9.00 - £10.10 an hour
- You’ll put in a shift as part of the team to check and unpack deliveries, work on the tills, stock our shelves and, most importantly, help our customers.
£32,816 - £40,322 a year
- You are expected to hold a PhD or equivalent in Solid/Computational Mechanics with demonstrated track record of publications in their area of specialism.
£18,720 a year
- An opportunity has arisen for two full time Works Coordinators to join us to manage contract requirements for a range of jobs including handling calls,…
- You will be working closely with management team to deliver core standards as well as customers satisfaction every time.
- In store and Online discount cards.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.