£8.35 an hour
- QCF Diploma in Health and Social Care Level 2 and higher.
- Recruitment Department, Creative Support Ltd, Wellington House, 131 Wellington Road South, Stockport,…
£10.65 an hour
- Weekly pay – payroll ran 3 times weekly.
- LOCATION: Manchester and surrounding areas.
- In this role we are recruiting for a brand new team of support workers to…
New Focus Project of Integrate (Preston and Chorle...
£16,419 a year
- New Focus is a project within Integrate (Preston & Chorley) Ltd, a local charity established in 1983 Registered in England at 112 – 116 Tulketh Brow, Ashton,…
£8.30 an hour
- Supporting individuals to keep in contact with family and friends, and to participate in social and community activities.
- Why work for Achieve together?
£16,933 a year
- Similar roles: Support Worker, Healthcare Assistant, Care Assistant, Care Provider, Personal Support Worker, charity, not for profit.
- Full time and part time.
£8.50 an hour
- Costs for an enhanced DBS.
- Encourage independence, well-being and supporting vulnerable individuals with their daily routines and activities.
- 2 employment references one coming from the last/current care employer.
- A DBS check to be complete or on subscription.
- Eligibility to work in the UK.
Tempus Jobsline Ltd
£17,035 a year
- Please note that a full UK/EU Manual driving licence is essential for the role - Applicants without a driving licence cannot be considered.
£8.50 - £9.50 an hour
- To be considered, the ideal candidate will hold at least 6 months paid experience within a care related environment in the last 2 years.
Holistic Approaches Casicare Supported Living
£8 - £9 an hour
- NVQ Level 2 Health & Social Care (Preferred).
- We are looking for various grades of staff members to work with our young people aged 16-24.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.