Subway - JBJV Ltd
- You will be responsible for serving customers, following health and safety procedures, preparing food in a neat and timely manner and keeping the store clean.
£19,170 - £25,000 a year
- You need to have a full driving licence(must have use of own car).
- To succeed in this position: *.
- On-going basic Salary + Commission + Bonus.
- Applicants must have at least 4 months experience in a UK care setting within the last 2 years.
- Supplying Health Care Assistants to Nursing and Residential…
- Providing excellent customer service to maximise sales on the sales floor, in the fitting rooms and at the cash desk.
- 12 HOURS FOR OUR ST. HELENS STORE.
£8.50 - £10.00 an hour
- FREE Automatic enrolment onto Diploma L3 – Health and Social Care/ Children and Young Peoples Workforce.
- Optima was formed in 2009 (as Courtyard Care Plus) to…
£8.52 - £9.10 an hour
- Qualified at NVQ Level 2 or QCF Diploma Level 2 in Health and Social Care or equivalent.
- This Care Assistant role will be subject to satisfactory DBS check,…
£9 an hour
- Drama Training: 2 years (Required).
- I am looking for one person to join our team- you must be available Monday's and Tuesday's- you must have a passion for…
St Helens WA11
£8.50 an hour
- We are looking for a cleaner to work in the Rainford area (commutable for St Helens, Skelmersdale, Kirkby) cleaning for 2 hours, twice a week (total 4 hours…
icare solutions merseyside
- Driving license and own vehicle due to the nature of role.
- Staff will be required to have an enhanced DBS.
- We offer the following benefits: *.
Merseycare Julie Ann Ltd
- The role is subject to an Enhanced Disclosure & Barring Service certificate.
- A typical day can include you visiting a number of regular service users within the…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.