jobs in Skelmersdale WN8
You refined by:
Liverpool L24 (undo)
- Understands the customers' business drivers and leverages them to continuously improve cooperation and process to the mutual benefit of the company and the…
A G Parfett & Sons Ltd
- You will be working as part of a key team in the depot, where you will pick orders through the night to ensure the depot meets and exceeds customer expectations…
£8.21 an hour
Ad-hoc reception cover Liverpool City Centre 9am - 5pm £8.21 ph Duties will include: * Greeting guests * Answering the telephone * Keeping the reception area…
- We are a small GP practice looking for a part time Medical Receptionist to work 5 days a week and who is flexible.
Greenbank Drive Surgery
- Alongside this have excellent customer service skills, a polite telephone manner, great attention to detail and excellent communication skills.
S K Block Management
- Replying to customers via chat and email.
- Deal with outgoing and incoming mail.
- Computer literate - good knowledge of Microsoft Office packages.
Elim Tamil Church
- Capable of dealing with personnel issues biblically, firmly and maturely.
- In order to meet the needs of the pastoral ministry, the church has resolved to…
£24,214 - £30,112 a year
- Alder Hey Children’s NHS Foundation Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and…
Premier Cleaning and Transport Services UK Ltd
- Cleaner required for city centre offices 5-7pm monday- friday (10 hours per week).
- Working as part of a dynamic team.
- Experience of this role is essential.
- Home Name: Bebington Care Home.
- You will be delivering quality personal care to each of our residents, your daily tasks will include supporting them with…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.