jobs in Skelmersdale WN8
£9.00 - £10.10 an hour
- Please note your employment is conditional upon the Company's receipt of satisfactory references and if requested by the Company, a satisfactory Disclosure and…
- This is a fast paced position that is constantly changing so you will have good administration skills and have the ability to organize and prioritize the…
£17,652 - £19,020 a year
- They will provide support with basic administration duties, maintenance of stock including ordering & stock rotation and the provision of refreshments when…
- Ability to serve customers in a friendly, polite and approachable manner (essential).
- Ensuring that customers are served in an efficient, friendly and polite…
£9 an hour
- You will also be driving productivity and leading on key shop tasks, like shop displays and working the Till.
- You will be working closely with your Shop Manager…
£9 an hour
- We ideally would like someone who will be outside with the children for the hour, leading games and encouraging children in their play.
£8.21 - £9.20 an hour
- Energetic and vibrant, ideally with previous experience in similar roles, the best candidates will have a natural gift for hospitality and be genuinely excited…
£8.21 an hour
- All calls are in one location so transport is not required.
- Early shifts are 7am up to 3pm and evening shifts are 3pm up to 10pm dependent upon the number of…
£19,171 - £21,166 a year
- Experience of working with children with ASD within the school setting.
- Lancashire County Council has a Handling of DBS Certificate Information Policy and a…
- As a Crew Member, you'll make it happen, whether you're preparing food, serving on the till or being out in the dining areas looking after our customers' needs.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.