jobs in Skelmersdale WN8
You refined by:
£27,905 - £31,371 a year
- We are a values-based organisation that works to improve the life chances of young people in areas of social and economic deprivation to help them succeed at…
- We’re looking for enthusiastic individuals with the right attitude to join our store as a Retail Assistant.
- As a Retail Assistant, there are 6 main things that…
£24,799 - £27,905 a year
- During school closure periods you will be expected to maintain and develop the school systems and keep software and hardware up to date, deal with contractors,…
£65,561 - £72,306 a year
- Have a proven track record of success as a senior leader in a school, MAT or a Local Authority setting and be able to evidence positive impact on outcomes for…
- Providing excellent customer service to maximise sales on the sales floor, in the fitting rooms and at the cash desk.
- Receiving and processing our deliveries.
£79,748 - £87,960 a year
- Star Academies is searching for a skilled instructional leader who is passionate about making a difference to the lives of children and young people who…
£8.50 an hour
- You could be keeping our stock room in tip-top shape, serving customers on our collection counters, or providing assistance on the shop floor.
Education Partnership Trust
- The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff to share this commitment.
Lancashire & South Cumbria NHS Foundation Trust
£37,570 - £43,772 a year
- An exciting opportunity has arisen for a highly skilled Specialist Safeguarding Practitioner to join the Safeguarding Team within Lancashire Care Foundation…
£18,795 - £19,945 a year
- This will include the assessment of identified faults and undertaking repairs in accordance with legislative requirements and industry best practice.
Be the first to see new jobs in Skelmersdale WN8
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.