You refined by:
Page Personnel - UK (undo)
£20,000 - £25,000 a year
- As a customer service officer you will be resolving customer queries, handling inbound calls and acting as a source of first contact to customers.
£25,000 - £28,000 a year
- Someone who is specifically interested in a part time role (2 or 3 Days per week).
- Supporting the Business Performance Excellent programs with goals and targets…
£25,000 - £30,000 a year
- Drive and holding a full clean driving licence.
- Minute taking at board meetings, local government and internal meetings - these can vary from 3 people attending…
£18,000 - £19,000 a year
- Key responsibilities for this Receptionist role are not your typical reception, this role will act as an administrator based front of house, remits will include…
£22,000 - £23,000 a year
- This business are a successful and Industrial business who have a fantastic reputation globally, this receptionist role will be based within a lively and…
£24,000 - £25,000 a year
- They take pride in the work they do and strive to be the best at delivering an excellent service to their customers.
- The successful candidate will have/be:
£8 - £10 an hour
- Ability to work in Manchester City Centre.
- They are offering an initial 3 month contract, with a strong possibility of an extension for a dynamic interim data…
£10 - £12 an hour
- They are based in Manchester City Centre.
- Manchester City Centre location and £10-£12ph.
- My client is a research organisation that is fast paced.
£18,000 - £22,000 a year
- Ad hock responsibilities surrounding research, sales, marketing and general administration.
- Communicating daily with client by phone, email and social media.
£12 - £15 an hour
- The client is a fast paced Sales Director with a busy diary and team.
- Admin skills using Excel, Word & PowerPoint.
- The key responsibilities will include;
Be the first to see new jobs in Skelmersdale WN8
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.