jobs in Skelmersdale WN8
You refined by:
Page Personnel (undo)
£18,000 - £20,000 a year
- Provide efficient and professional support to customers.
- They are looking for an experienced Customer Service Advisor to provide support and exceptional service…
£20,000 - £22,000 a year
- HR Administration or Assistant level experience.
- Note taking in HR meetings.
- Want to progress within HR.
- Available at short notice to commit to a contract.
£18,000 - £25,000 a year
- Key responsibilities of a Customer Care Representative includes building excellent professional relationships with your customers, acting as a point of contact…
£17,000 - £18,000 a year
- The key responsibilities of the Customer Service Advisor includes making bookings, answering inquiries and ensuring a high quality experience for all customers…
£19,000 - £21,000 a year
- Processing a backlog of invoices, inputting high volumes of invoices on a daily basis, supplier queries, reconciling statements, payment runs and ad hoc duties…
£14 - £15 an hour
- Experience in building rapport with customers and clients.
- Looking for a Customer Complaints specialist to handle social housing queries.
- Control the numbering, sorting, filing, storing and retrieval of both electronic and hard copy documents produced by technical teams, projects and departments.
£22,000 a year
- Record all calls and queries to enable ongoing management, reporting and tracking of queries, including the scanning of documents to employee records.
£18,000 - £22,000 a year
- Our client are a not for profit organisation based in Wirral and have huge progression growth with the temp to perm role, the client offers great company…
£25,000 - £27,000 a year
- £25,000-£27,000 + immediate start + temporary to permanent role + city centre location + holiday pay + close to public transport links.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.