jobs in Sittingbourne ME10
- Operation of the till and cash handling.
- In return you'll get competitive pay rates, up to 6 weeks holiday (including bank holidays) and many benefits including…
- This role involves working closely with our Product Design and Studio teams to implement the fundamental link between our products and customers.
£17,652 - £19,020 a year
- Division : Unplanned and Integrated Care.
- Care Group: Urgent and Emergency Care.
- Salary : £17,652 - £19,020 per annum/pro rata.
- Abbott Nutrition is recruiting for a Hospital 2 Home Coordinator to be based in Sittingbourne.
- Professional and confident telephone manner.
- Working in the outside areas, tending to stock and assisting customers.
- Part time sales assistants working 15 hours per week.
- Hold a ‘Bendi/Flexi’ FLT licence, or another FLT licence which can be converted, and demonstrate recent operation.
- Excellent Discount on Company Products.
- Working in the outside areas of the store, assisting customers, replenishing stock, deliveries etc.
- Based at Cherry Lane, Roman Way.
- 9-2.30 5 days a week.
£10.25 an hour
- This is a warehouse role involving receiving instructions through a headset, you'll need to be on the ball and pay close attention to details that matter, such…
£39,754 a year
- The primary function of the role is to oversee fire risk assessment works for Optivo.
- To ensure that all designated fire risk assessment works are actioned and…
- Here’s the job spec: Office Administrator Job Description.
- A flexible approach to problem solving.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.