jobs in Sittingbourne ME10
You refined by:
- Working 2 hours per day Monday-Friday (the 2 hours before dusk) and in the summer 5 hours on a Saturday and 6 hours on a Sunday and in winter 4 hours on a…
£21,000 - £29,000 a year
- Work as part of a project team, assisting to deliver projects to time, cost and quality through various phases in a safe and environmentally responsible manner.
£22,021 - £22,911 a year
- The role of the DVAP is to specialise in family work, advocate and co-coordinator for parents and their children, who have been exposed to domestic abuse and…
- Get to know your customers, greet them with a smile and serve them with pride.
- Make decisions that are right for our customers.
- What’s in it for you.
£18,000 a year
- Much of your day will be on the telephone, talking to customers and helping them achieve their dream move.
- The more customers you speak to, the better you will…
£20,751 a year
- This will involve undertaking all necessary administrative duties in a timely and efficient manner, as well as giving support the Community Team Leader with all…
- Create an environment in which customers feel welcome and comfortable – engaging them in genuine, enjoyable conversations to understand their needs, help them…
£8.75 an hour
- You enjoy putting customers first.
- Whilst any retail experience will mean you settle in quicker, we’re more interested in your positive, can-do, no-nonsense…
- A wide range of discounts retail and leisure discounts including gym membership, cinema ticket and 02 price plans (which can be shared across 5 family members…
£34,736 a year
- Must hold a CPCS competent operator card or equivalent for a range of machines (e.g.
- Excavator, roller and dumper) and be a CSCS card holder.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.