jobs in Sittingbourne ME10
You refined by:
- We are looking for people to be Sales Assistant who have a positive can-do attitude, loves selling fantastic products and enjoys working as part of a team.Your…
£9.20 - £11.65 an hour
- Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers.
£9 an hour
- You will be working on a project informing customers by mailshot and e-mail of a major change to the business.
Royal Society of Wildlife Trusts
£27,162 a year
- The High Downs Project Officer will do this by leading teams of volunteers, engaging local communities, land owners, local planning authorities, parish councils…
£8.50 an hour
- What’s more, you’ll have some impressive tech to help you out.
- This vacancy may close early if we receive a high volume of applications.).
- You’ll really get to know our customers and what they’re looking for;
- What you’ll be doing day to day.
- What you’ll need to have.
- How will you do it?
£37,000 a year
- Access to corporate discounts on a range of products and services (including holidays, home and garden products, leisure activities and more).
£20,130 - £22,417 a year
- Managing the Tonbridge Administration Centre promoting the University in West Kent through the development of a portfolio of short course and professional…
£10.50 an hour
- Answer incoming telephone calls and taking appropriate action.
- Agreeing delivery dates with customers.
- Placing orders for products on the system accurately.
New Appointments Group
£8.21 an hour
- Based in Sittingbourne, we are looking for an experienced individual to work within a busy manufacturing company.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.