jobs in Sidcup
You refined by:
Sales Assistant (undo)
- Ability to serve customers enthusiastically and thereby demonstrating excellent sales techniques and customer relations.
- WHAT WE WOULD LIKE TO SEE IN YOU.
- At Shoe Zone you will be working in a busy and fast paced environment.
- We are looking for somebody who is hands on with the ability to hit the ground running,…
- We offer a huge range of Company benefits including a competitive salary, free health cash plan scheme, profit-based bonus scheme, share save scheme, childcare…
- You will go out of your way to help, serve and style customers making them feel amazing in our products and giving them a lasting impression of Superdry.
- We particularly invite applications from groups which are under-represented in our workforce such as older, female and ethnic minority candidates.
- As a Sales Assistant you will:
- Deliver accurate cash handling and till operational procedures.
- ARE YOU PASSIONATE ABOUT PROVIDING EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SERVICE IN…
Summary Job Description Job Type Regular Start Date 2018-10-22 Schedule Full time Organization Balenciaga UK…
£8.09 an hour
- Previous experience as a Sales Assistant or working in retail sales would be a bonus.
- You don’t need to have worked in retail sales before.
- As Sales Assistant, you will be a brand ambassador at a point of sale and uphold our House’s.
- Apply merchandising guidelines so that every point of sale…
- As a Sales Assistant for OFFICE you will act as an OFFICE brand ambassador and you will be supporting the Store Management team to drive sales and maximise…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.