jobs in Sidcup
You refined by:
- Coca-Cola European Partners (CCEP) is a major fast-moving consumer goods business in Europe and the world’s largest independent Coca-Cola bottler.
£14,557 a year
- To deal with written and telephone enquiries for the unit as appropriate, answer phone, cancellation e-mails, post, date stamping, photocopying, scanning-…
- MPC is a keen investor in talent & promoting within, joining our amazing production teams who provide the backbone to our VFX Studios in terms of driving…
- A Customer Service Advisor deals directly with customers and acts as a go-between between the customer and Service Technicians, scheduling vehicle service work.
£25,730 - £29,510 a year
- Filtering and directing incoming telephone queries; identifying urgent and/or sensitive matters and dealing with them appropriately.
- Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines and applicable local law.
- You’ll be taught the methods required to identify and evaluate network security risks and then incorporate appropriate security products and processes into…
£24,759 - £30,168 a year
- Alongside your role, you will work towards a minimum Level 3 qualification in an applicable area, for more information on the qualifications that we currently…
Bloxhams of Chislehurst Limited
- They will be taking orders over the telephone and online and serving customers in the shop.
- Each apprentice will be given the opportunity to grow within the…
£21,243 a year
- You are not eligible for this scheme if you currently hold or are working towards a qualification at the same or higher level in a related subject or have…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.