£8.30 an hour
- Offer a competitive salary, including a pay differential for qualified and unqualified staff, weekend enhancements and the National living wage applies to all…
£8.21 an hour
- Duties can include support at home, work, with projects and accompanying customers with general activities such as weekly shops and leisure activities.
£8.58 - £13.92 an hour
- Paid Shadowing in the field (meet the customers you will be caring for).
- The job role includes helping the local elderly and vulnerable in their own homes with…
Complete Care Holdings Limited
£12 an hour
- This post is subject to a satisfactory Full Enhanced Disclosure.
- Your day to day duties could include assisting your client with social activities such as…
- Whilst experience is not essential as full training will be provided we very much welcome previous experience working as Home Carer, Care Worker, Health Care…
Beaumaris Healthcare Limited
- We are looking for experienced staff to join our new venture of working with and supporting children and young adults with disabilities.
- We have shifts in a variety of settings from learning disabilities, complex needs, physical disabilities, mental health and children on a temporary shift by…
- Have a current driving licence and their own transport as this role is to cover Shropshire countywide.
- Providing a high quality when returning home from acute…
Easily apply to this job without a CV
£8.00 - £8.55 an hour
- You will be enabling people to live fulfilling and independent lives at home and out in the community, achieving their own goals and aspirations for life and…
£8.21 - £8.55 an hour
- NVQ Level 2 Health & Social Care (Preferred).
- We deliver person-centred services, encouraging individuals to live as independently as possible within their home…
Be the first to see new jobs in Shrewsbury SY5
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.