jobs in Sheffield S26
You refined by:
Rotherham S60 (undo)
£19,554 - £21,166 a year
- You must have experience of working in a Revenues/Benefits office or similar organisation and experience of dealing with customers.
£8.50 an hour
- That means having at least one year’s driving experience, no more than six points on your licence and plenty of confidence driving our vans.
£17,383 a year
- The Growth Company Employment team are looking to recruit an Administrator to deliver effective first class administrative support, meet and greet customers and…
- Must hold a full drivers licence.
- Understand Risk Assessments and to assess according to safe systems of work.
- Purpose of the role and your responsibilities;
£18,426 a year
- Swinton Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this…
£21,734 - £23,100 a year
- Change Grow Live are committed to ensuring the safeguarding and wellbeing of children and vulnerable adults, and all applicants will be required to demonstrate…
£15,083 a year
- An enhanced DBS disclosure will be sought for the successful candidate in accordance with Safeguarding Children and Safer Recruitment in Education legislation.
- As a valued member of our pharmacy team, you will help ensure that our customers and patients get the best possible service every time they visit one of our…
£8.21 an hour
- As a Store Colleague/Sales Assistant it will be your responsibility to ensure our customers receive the first class customer service that they have come to…
£9.18 an hour
- Rotherham Metropolitan Borough Council is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults.
Be the first to see new jobs in Sheffield S26
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.