You refined by:
Page Personnel - UK (undo)
£35,000 - £43,000 a year
- Fielding telephone calls, acting as gatekeeper for the teams.
- General administration duties i.e. filing, scanning, photocopying, archiving, binding documents,…
- Investigate and resolve queries effectively and efficiently via the telephone and email.
- Post Cash Receipts for monies received into the Bank accounts in a…
£24,000 - £26,000 a year
- Create good working relationships with external and internal customers.
- Reducing the debt to meet quarterly targets.
- Chasing overdue debt by phone and email.
£25,000 - £30,000 a year
- You will also work on the switchboard too and will be transferring calls in a highly professional manner.
- You will meet and greet in a professional manner and…
- Duties will include answering calls and taking accurate messages, organising conference calls and video conferences, ordering stationary and supplies and and…
£13 - £14 an hour
- This role is an initial 2 day a week temp role for 3 months but there is certainly the possibility that it will become permanent.
£30,000 - £40,000 a year
- A prestigious and highly regarded Independent School set in lovely grounds in West London.
- A high level of emotional intelligence for dealing with a range of…
£12 - £15 an hour
- Booking and organising travel and accommodation.
- Working alongside and supporting the CEO with any general admin roles required.
£40,000 - £45,000 a year
- The successful candidate will have worked within a fast paced and global business before as an EA.
- The client is a large and global brand which is well…
£35,000 - £42,000 a year
- The Student Finance Officer is responsible for the following duties:
- The succesful Student Finance Officer will have experience in the Education setting and…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.