jobs in Sawston
You refined by:
Kitchen Porter (undo)
Pembroke College Cambridge
£19,133 a year
- The individual should be qualified to NVQ level 3 Professional Cookery or City and Guilds equivalent and had a minimum of 2 years’ experience working in a…
£8.50 an hour
- As well as reporting to the head chef you will be responsible for following opening and close down procedures as well as cleaning rotas.
- 28 days holiday a year.
£8,482 - £16,009 a year
- Daily wash up of all items used within the kitchen and the hotel restaurant.
- Deep cleaning of all kitchen areas, fridges and stores.
- As one of the UK's fastest growing restaurant groups, we enjoy a hugely loyal following thanks to the quality and consistency of our fantastic food.
£8 an hour
- To help maintain high levels of service and assist with the smooth running of the kitchen.
- Reporting to the Head Chef, ensuring that all kitchen ware is cleaned…
- A fast paced and professional working environment.
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Discounts at local retailers and leisure activities with …
- We are looking to recruit a Kitchen Porter to join our busy, professional and award winning team at The Angel Hotel.
- Pay according to age and experience.
|Easily apply to this job||Responsive employer|
- To assist the kitchen crew in making sure all areas of the kitchen clean and tidy and the cleaning of all cutlery and crockery and kitchen equipment used daily.
Greene King - Rushbrooke Arms
Bury St. Edmunds
- The usual job description applies for this role with the added bonus of offering you and family 33%discount of food & drink in any of our managed houses and 50%…
- Are you passionate about putting customers first?
- Do you thrive on being part of a successful team that consistently delivers, flourishing in a busy, fast paced…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.