jobs in Sawston
£17 - £18 an hour
- A forward thinking Local Authority, looking for an experienced Void Project Officer to join their buy Voids team in Stevenage.
- Experience in the Housing Sector.
£13 - £14 an hour
- Working in close liaison with all customers of the housing service as well as colleagues in their teams and across all Council services and external partners…
- Work in all areas of the store, including sales floors, stockrooms and processing deliveries.
- To be a successful Sales Team Member you will:
£11.24 - £11.64 an hour
- Blue Arrow are looking for an experienced Site Officer, to work for one of our largest clients, based around the Hertfordshire area.
£200 - £250 a day
- Chance to work for an award winning local authority.
- The successful project surveyor will be self motivated, reliable and and an Aids and Adaptations specialist…
£11 - £14 an hour
- Handling queries over the phone and by email.
- Checking the invoice inbox daily.
- The accounts payable clerk will be responsible for the following:
- Foster good working relationships with engineers and the broader community to be able to embed the company's project control standards, systems and methods…
£16 - £19 an hour
- Contribute to the achievement of financial security across the Council, including proactively identifying and implementing innovative/commercial opportunities…
- You have completed Level 2 or Level 3 NVQ or Apprenticeship Diploma in Health and Social Care (achieved within 5 years).
- Tier 2 Certificate of Sponsorship.
£10 - £11 an hour
- To join a busy Housing Repairs team in London.
- Ensuring work orders are scheduled through the appointments system.
- Responsibilities of a Repairs Planner:
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.