You refined by:
£15,346 a year
- Accurately pack information and leaflets in the warehouse to send to enquirers and cooperate with the warehouse staff to maintain adequate stocks of leaflets.
- You’ll be joining a team focused on helping our customers and having fun while we do it, and will be rewarded with, amongst other great benefits a competitive…
- You must have a full driving licence, but we do make accommodations for applicants who don’t drive due to a disability.
- A Bachelor’s degree is preferred;
- The Novo Nordisk Research Centre Oxford is an innovative target discovery and translational research unit with a focus on identifying novel, game-changing…
- Our customers are at the heart of our business and our success relies on a talented retail team who bring our values to life by helping people discover…
£55,000 a year
- Extensive experience making an impact at senior level, influencing and delivering strategy and driving change.
- Experience of working in a diverse organisation.
- You should hold an MSc, PhD or equivalent experience in Computer Science, Bioinformatics, Genetics or a related field.
- The future will require change and, importantly, your support to deliver it – change that has, at its heart, our customers.
- In addition, we offer you:
- You will organize events on campus and use social media to spread awareness for the MathWorks brand and products among students.
- If you do your job well, we will minimize the number of customers 'circling the airport' waiting for information about the availability of our products.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.