jobs in Sawston
£30,000 - £50,000 a year
- One of the UK's leading product engineering groups are seeking a number of Mechanical Design Engineers to design and develop high precision mechanisms or custom…
£45,000 a year
- A global leader in integrated antenna and RF solutions are seeking a customer facing Engineer to assist in the design of RF front-end systems and manage the…
£45,000 - £65,000 a year
- Designed high performance analogue / mixed signal ICs in Bipolar and BiCMOS technologies • Performance mainly relates to high speed • Knowledge of topologies &…
£30,000 - £35,000 a year
- You will be qualified, to HND or Degree standard, in Mechanical Engineering and have expereince of common drafting standards and procedures, 2D draughting, 3D…
£35,000 - £45,000 a year
- An outstanding company who develop new products and technologies for a range of applications is seeking an equally outstanding Engineer to create and develop…
£25,000 - £35,000 a year
- System level electronic design • Complex FPGA development (VHDL / Altera preferred) • High speed digital board design • PC bus architectures, especially PCI and…
£19,000 a year
- You will be Degree/HND qualified and have experience of 2D/3D CAD (SolidWorks, Pro/Engineer, AutoCAD)), MatLab/LabView, computer modeling, FEA and engineering…
£40,000 - £55,000 a year
- This is a demanding digital design role working in a multi-disciplinary team to produce optimum system level solutions for driving revolutionary electronic…
£55,000 a year
- This company really are at the leading edge of electronics design and, as such, are seeking an outstanding individual to design future generations of products.
We have removed 2 job postings very similar to those already shown. To see these additional results, you may repeat your search with the omitted job postings included.
Be the first to see new jobs in Sawston
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.