- PA is migrating to use PeopleSoft for it’s project management, you will be responsible for opening and maintaining sold projects, ensure the complete booking of…
- Support the sales and marketing team’s efforts when requested, including assisting with business development of new eDiscovery services.
- Provide ad-hoc support to the Technical Cyber Sales team.
- Provide support for the Training Department, including full cover 2 days a week.
- BSc/BEng or higher degree (Masters/PhD) in technical subject matter.
- Road mapping the product development process.
- Life and Income protection insurance.
- Systems experience: Python, Java, Scala, R, Hadoop, Spark, OpenCV, D3, React, Elasticsearch, Kibana, Image processing, Machine Learning, AI, Internet of Things,…
- Studying or wishing to study for accounting qualification (ACA, ACCA, CIMA).
- An individual with a ‘hands on’ attitude and an intellect to drill in to…
- Support our sales team with pre-sales scopes and technical input.
- The roles are based from either our London (Victoria) or our South Cambridgeshire offices,…
- The Account Administrator is required to provide commercial support to Consulting Service and Sector Operating Units, working in conjunction with the respective…
- Degree qualified – minimum 2:1 (Electronic Engineering or related subject).
- You will be an important part of developing creative technical solutions for break…
- Package includes annual bonus scheme, 8% pension, private healthcare, share purchase scheme, generous car/travel allowance.
- Isn’t it time you joined us?
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.