jobs in Sawston
You refined by:
Brook Street (undo)
£8.21 an hour
- To provide general usher duties: setting up court rooms, greeting and signing in customers, assisting the Judiciary to facilitate court hearings and ensuring…
£25,000 - £30,000 a year
- Engage with and escalate to our Senior Compliance Manager to ensure minimisation of risk, to allow for specialist input, or to allow for additional support to…
£18,720 - £23,400 a year
- The requirements for this role are as followed: - Must be over 25 (Due to insurance policy) - Clean driving licence - Good general knowledge of London & Home…
£10.20 an hour
- You role will involve: Delivery against daily output plans Supporting the mixing department Carry out quality control activities Escalate any non conformances…
£9.28 an hour
- The role of the Professional Support Unit Administrator is to provide a confidential and efficient administrative service within the Education & Quality…
£8.36 an hour
- The role will include but will not be restricted to; - Data entry - Record Management - Typing of case files - General administration The ideal candidate will…
£8.21 an hour
- You will be the first point of contact for all customers and visitors providing a professional and friendly service as well as delivering an exceptional first…
£20,000 - £22,000 a year
- The sales advisor position involves meeting and greeting customers in a friendly and professional manner throughout the working day.
£9.18 an hour
- Warehouse Operative - Day Shift Location: Bishop's Stortford Hourly Rate: £9.18PH Gü are looking for people who are as passionate about Puds as they are.
£18,000 - £22,000 a year
- Do you have good Admin experience?
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.