jobs in Sandy SG19
£19,171 - £22,462 a year
- You will be supporting Trading Standards Officers and other Community Protection Staff by maintaining standards of fair trading as well as researching…
- Previous experience in a busy retail environment helps.
- UOE Store: Stationery, Business Hub & Post Office.
- You’ll also need to be able to lift and carry 12kg.
£17,139 a year
- Give a warm welcome and answering queries in a caring and helpful way, making sure everyone feels valued.
- As a Member of the Front of House Team / Receptionist…
£23,500 - £25,000 a year
- Strong organisational and planning skills.
- Arranging and attending client meetings.
- Develop strong relationships across internal departments and the…
£31,371 - £33,799 a year
- Driving Roles Only: As part of this role, you will be required to travel to other HCC Sites/Residences either using your own mode of transport or a company car.
£67.50 a day
- Meet targets set (e.g. video interviews booked, calls made).
- Within this role, the successful candidate will be required to undertake administrative duties such…
£39,782 - £45,591 a year
- It negotiates the supply and demand for school places through the adjustment of admissions numbers, expansion and contraction of school size, new school…
£18,000 - £20,000 a year
- Availability to travel (full drivers’ licence).
- Transporting goods in large numbers ready for transport with couriers.
- Manage Warehouse storage and logistics.
- (training will be given) You will also be responsible for answering calls and responding to emails internationally.
£73,036 - £80,553 a year
- Generous annual leave plus access to flexi-leave.
- In addition, for the County Council, you will work closely with departmental boards; championing cost…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.