jobs in Sandy SG19
£39,782 - £45,591 a year
- It negotiates the supply and demand for school places through the adjustment of admissions numbers, expansion and contraction of school size, new school…
£31,371 - £33,799 a year
- Driving Roles Only: As part of this role, you will be required to travel to other HCC Sites/Residences either using your own mode of transport or a company car.
£42,683 - £45,591 a year
- The post holder will be part of a small team responsible for the management and oversight of allegations relating to adults working with children in either an…
£18,000 - £20,000 a year
- Availability to travel (full drivers’ licence).
- Transporting goods in large numbers ready for transport with couriers.
- Manage Warehouse storage and logistics.
£67.50 a day
- Meet targets set (e.g. video interviews booked, calls made).
- Within this role, the successful candidate will be required to undertake administrative duties such…
£19,171 a year
- Interview Date: 3 December 2019.
- Liaising with, and advising, managers regarding the recruitment process and any live orders.
- Hours: up to 24 per week.
£10,680 a year
- Credit Control of these invoices, ie making sure they are paid on time with a system of chasing emails and phone calls.
- They also sell “Online” advertising.
£10 - £12 an hour
- Due to successful continued growth, we require a self employed workshop labourer/ yards person on an ongoing basis.
- Opening the yard every morning.
£22,462 a year
- The post holder will hold a full driving licence and have access to a car.
- This post will involve coordinating the activities of CHIPS, a long-established…
Mind in Mid Herts
£23,183 a year
- Clean driving licence and use of a car.
- To support people to access community groups that enable them to participate in local community activities and maintain…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.