jobs in Saint Ives PE27
You refined by:
£45,000 a year
- To us, it's not a big deal if you haven't worked in this industry or type of role before, in fact some of our highest earners had never been in this kind of…
- Provide a range of services to HSBC customers, supporting every life event, from opening an account, going to university, saving for a new home, to retirement.
- This is a customer focused role and you will be expected to interact with our customers and flight crew to ensure they have a great experience at Cambridge…
£23,229 a year
- Our customers demand and deserve outstanding reliability from the network.
- To hold or be working towards an NVQ 1 (or equivalent) in a relevant subject.
£18,000 - £22,000 a year
- From serving our customers in the yard to loading vehicles ready for delivery, and from monitoring stock to growing our sales, you’ll be at the heart of our…
£24,552 a year
- You will ensure that customers are extended a welcome at the station, providing pro-active assistance and information to customers on and off trains.
Nene Park Trust
£21,467 - £24,047 a year
- The post will help carry out Ranger duties within the Park to ensure it is well-managed and maintained, conserving its important heritage and ensuring it…
£19,149 a year
- Experience of working in a reception or front-facing administrative role is essential and if you have some previous experience of working in a similar role in a…
£22,012 - £24,458 a year
- Able to manage the needs and expectations of customers with tact and diplomacy.
- Experience of proactively dealing with customer queries and solving issues.
- As a Christmas Customer Advisor, you are often the first person our customers will see and speak to when they come into one of our stores or you’ll be working…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.