jobs in Saighton
You refined by:
£25,001 - £35,000 a year
- Be an ambassador of the brand and Company at all times promoting the highest standard of courtesy and integrity when interacting with customers and members of…
- Being knowledgeable about the products and services in my store and helping customers by giving great natural service.
- Replenishing products within my store.
£13,754 a year
- Relevant experience of administrative activities or events management in social, educational, voluntary or work environment (S&I).
£20,430 a year
- You will be required to have good interpersonal skills and the ability to respond positively to customers in a polite and friendly manner.
- You’ll really get to know our customers and what they’re looking for;
- This role may include travel to other stores.
- What you’ll be doing day to day.
Fine and Country
£40,000 a year
- This is an opportunity to work from home or our office on a full or part time basis.
- We are looking for a pro-active, hardworking estate agent with a proven…
£8.38 an hour
- Our stores are open when our customers need us, so we need candidates to be flexible of when they’re willing to work.
- What you’ll do as a Customer Assistant.
£18,250 a year
- 0600-1430 and 0930-1800 plus regular weekly overtime including 1 in 2 Sat AM's, all within a customer driven warehouse environment.
- Want we want from you.
£9 - £12 an hour
- Dealing with internal and external queries.
- Castlefield Recruitment are currently recruiting for an Administrator to join the Procurement Department for an…
- You’ll have an enthusiastic approach to learning new skills across different departments.
- Up To £11.38 Per Hour.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.