- Connex Education are working with a school in Warrington who are seeking a Teaching Assistant to work with children who have a hearing impairment.
£55 - £65 a day
- A school that caters for children with profound and multiple learning difficulties (PMLD) are currently seeking Learning Support Assistants to work within a…
- Connex are looking for SEND Teaching Assistants with experience of working with pupils who have Social, Emotional and Mental Health Needs(SEMH).
- Connex is seeking Level 2 and above for day to day, short-term and long term opportunities.
- Many positions will be full-time Mon- Friday or half day sessions.
- Must be at least Level 3 qualified.
- Observe, support and extend children learning.
- Plan appropriately for children using the EYFS framework.
- Applicants will have considerable, recent experience of working with children within a Primary capacity, and whose background has involved specifically working…
- We are looking for teaching assistants with recent experience of supporting children with Autism or Asperger’s, in addition to providing support to pupils with…
- In order to apply for this role a few things are essential, including: a relevant Level 2 or Level 3 TA qualification, at least 4 months’ experience (obtained…
- Candidates should be at least level 2 or equivalent trained, have previous experience within a primary school setting and be flexible to cover the school hours…
- A DBS on the update service or willing to obtain one through us.
- Happy to sing nursery rhymes in tune (or give it a go!).
- Able to work in different teams.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.