jobs in Saighton
- As floating staff members, it is essential that the successful candidates have a vast knowledge of the EYFS, which they’re able to put into practice throughout…
- EYFS, KS1 and KS2 NQTs needed across the Warrington region, gain valuable experience from schools whilst earning.
- For many this has lead to long.
- Connex are looking for SEND Teaching Assistants with experience of working with pupils who have Social, Emotional and Mental Health Needs(SEMH).
- You will be taking out groups of pupils and providing them the support they need in order to reach the expected levels before moving on to secondary school.
- A relevant Level 2 or Level 3 TA qualification, at least 4 months’ experience (obtained within the last year), and a valid DBS check registered on the update…
- We are looking for teaching assistants with recent experience of supporting children with Autism or Asperger’s, in addition to providing support to pupils with…
- Level 2 or 3 Childcare Qualification.
- A car is an advantage or willing to use public transport.
- A DBS on the update service – Or happy to get one.
- Connex is seeking Level 2 and above for day to day, short-term and long term opportunities.
- Many positions will be full-time Mon- Friday or half day sessions.
- Candidates should be at least level 2 or equivalent trained, have previous experience within a primary school setting and be flexible to cover the school hours…
- If you have a Level 2 or 3 in childcare then we want to hear from you!
- A DBS on the update service or willing to obtain one through us.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.