You refined by:
- Our teams spend their time on the shop floor so an enjoyment of interacting with customers and natural selling skills are crucial to the role.
£8.50 an hour
- We’re opening new stores, offering more choice, more products and more of what we do best: putting our customers first.
- We’ll teach you the rest.
Data entry, administration,…
- Not only are you the first person customers meet when they enter the store, you’re also the person who guides them — advising, selling and even setting up their…
- The role of a supermarket assistant involves a range of tasks, including advising and serving customers, moving and replenishing stock, carrying out…
- The Group has over 2400 stores across a number of retail fascias and is proud of the fact that it always provides its customers with the latest products from…
Unity Schools Partnership
£9.55 an hour
- We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this…
- Wherever you are, we put our customers first with excellent service, welcoming stores and ‘extra special’ products – we work as a team to maximise sales and…
£21,536 a year
- Working as part of a small but busy team, your role will be to assess support cases received from customers and to triage or escalate with the appropriate team…
- Be aware of any seasonal trends and implement any changes on the sales floor.
- You’ll be passionate and knowledgeable about our products and do your best every…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.