jobs in Rothbury
You refined by:
£10,195 a year
- In this visitor facing role you will be helping with daily operations and welcoming visitors.
- You’ll keep accurate Collections Management records to and assist…
- We’re early birds (5am starts are not uncommon) and night owls (our shops are open late), flexibility is really important to us as you will need to be able to…
- In store and Online discount cards.
- They have a keen eye for detail, an organised approach and a willingness to exceed our guest expectation.
- The Delivery Driver will be responsible for ensuring timely delivery of goods to predetermined internal customers on specific routes, reviewing orders prior to…
- Providing excellent service to customers, you will be involved in selling services and products face-to-face after gaining a full insight into individual…
- Deliver a high standard of service when dealing with products, sales and catering for customer needs.
- Previous experience in food preparation, retail sales and…
- Be aware of activities in the Local Community by getting to know your Customers and acknowledging events.
- Delivering Innovative Tailored Solutions and Exquisite…
£20,705 a year
- Provide administrative support to the Regional Manager and up to two Community Team Leaders including financial record keeping, cash handling, banking,…
£18,813 - £20,795 a year
- On a daily basis you will be dealing with clients in person and via the telephone, therefore excellent communication skills are required.
Northumberland County Council - Schools
£4,194 - £4,277 a month
- We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff to share this commitment.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.