You refined by:
- We’re early birds (5am starts are not uncommon) and night owls (our shops are open late), flexibility is really important to us as you will need to be able to…
- Picking great quality products for our online customers.
- Finalising orders and checking out our customers’ orders.
- Following correct processes and procedures.
- What it takes to be a Store Warehouse Customer Assistant at M&S:
- 20% staff discount on M&S products including furniture, fashion and food.
- What’s in it for you:
Store Assistant – Days £9.00 Per Hour About the Role There’s a role for everyone in retail - from serving our customers, perfecting pizzas, unpacking…
£16,394 a year
- We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff to share this commitment.
- Be aware of activities in the Local Community by getting to know your Customers and acknowledging events.
- Delivering Innovative Tailored Solutions and Exquisite…
£9 an hour
- You have an eye for detail with experience in similar roles or within a retail role.
- You’ll go to multiple locations in a day, during store operating hours.
Debbie Judd HR
£15 an hour
- £15.00 per hour plus home as office allowance.
- Applications should be made on the attached application form and sent via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The successful candidate will be a dynamic individual with an analytical mind, strong influencing skills, be able to thrive in a fast paced environment and have…
Lynn Bennett Resourcing
£30,000 a year
- Strong awareness of relevant legislation around recruitment activities.
- This is a very exciting role within a great industry sector, working for an excellent…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.