jobs in Romford RM3
You refined by:
Support Worker (undo)
£16,650 a year
- Due to the nature of the role it is desirable that applicants hold a full valid driving license and access to their own vehicle.
£18,536 a year
- Leonard Cheshire welcomes applications from all sections of the community.
- A satisfactory disclosure check (PVG membership in Scotland) is required for this…
£23,690 a year
- Establish supportive and professional relationships with customers and dealing effectively with unpredictable and challenging situations in a professional and…
£20,402 a year
- Experience of developing strong relationships with individuals and organisational customers.
- You will work as part of a multi-disciplinary team (MDT) and you…
£15,848 - £20,150 a year
- You need to be a caring and a committed individual to work in the Chelmsford area as part of the team to perform duties and tasks to facilitate our customers…
- Sugarman Health and Wellbeing is one of the UK’s leading healthcare recruitment services, including nursing homes, residential, support at home, social care and…
£10.55 an hour
- Sense is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of vulnerable children and adults and expects all employees to share this commitment.
Supporting Young Futures (SYF)
£9.25 an hour
- Encourage the young person to engage and take part in positive activities within the community, building on relationships and developing social networks.
£19,292 a year
- This community service supports and assists up to 4 people who have physical disabilities, learning disabilities and autism.
- £18,086 – £19,292 per annum.
£18,584 a year
- We are recruiting for a part time Support Worker for a young man with a learning disability who lives in his own home in Hatfield.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.