jobs in Romford RM3
FIRST Global Events Agency
- Processing of sales and purchase invoices into accounts system.
- Reporting to the financial controller you will be initially responsible for entering purchase &…
- Responsible for managing payroll across all three of our current locations, dealing with employee queries as they arise.
- Experience using Netsuite is a bonus.
- You will be able to participate in a variety of social events and Corporate Social Responsibility activities throughout the year.
- Meals provided while on duty.
- Working as part of our accounts team, the ideal candidate will be a practical person with extensive experience with Microsoft dynamics, will be assisting in…
£26,000 - £28,000 a year
- Raising up to 150 sales invoices per week.
- The successful candidate will have at least 2 years’ experience working within a finance role where they have handled…
- Reconciliation of sales and purchase ledgers.
- Preparation of quarterly VAT/EC Sales list returns from financial information supplied by client for review.
£30,000 - £34,000 a year
- Helping maintain a currency and petty cash desk.
- The successful candidate will ideally be studying towards an accountancy qualification and previously worked…
£25,000 a year
- Finalising sales invoices, raising credit notes, distributing client invoices and statements, chasing outstanding debts and reconciling aged debtors.
£140 - £160 a day
- Prior experience performing a similar role in media or retail industries is essential.
- Back up for accounts payable and petty cash functions.
£25,000 - £30,000 a year
- Flexible working hours and work from home days.
- Keep Xero tidy and accurate by allocating cash received correctly.
- Experience working in fast paced environment.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.