jobs in Romford RM3
You refined by:
Page Personnel - UK (undo)
£31,000 a year
- Needs to have full driving licence with use of own vehicle.
- Dealing with customers in person.
- Visit customers in breach of their tenancy or lease agreement.
- Work closely with the Chief Investment Officer.
- The applicant must also have strong system/software skills and be confident to write clear and concise reports…
£12 - £15 an hour
- Booking and organising travel and accommodation.
- Working alongside and supporting the CEO with any general admin roles required.
£42,000 - £45,000 a year
- The EA will be responsible for providing secretarial and administrative support to one MD, 2 Principals and 1 Associates within the Private Equity team.
£15 - £18 an hour
- A large charity in London with an international presence who are very well established in their area.
- Their smart and modern offices are based in central London…
£35,000 - £43,000 a year
- Fielding telephone calls, acting as gatekeeper for the teams.
- General administration duties i.e. filing, scanning, photocopying, archiving, binding documents,…
£34,000 - £37,000 a year
- A Registered Provider who operates across England, providing homes for affordable housing and shared ownership.
- Knowledge of housing management systems.
£22,000 - £25,000 a year
- Screening and redirecting any calls, dealing with queries as appropriate.
- Organising regular staff and social events within the office and the wider team.
£16 - £17 an hour
- A leading Housing Association seeking experienced Leasehold Officers with a Tenancy and Housing background.
- Resolving all tenancy enquiries relating to service…
£30,000 a year
- The Project Support Officer will be responsible for:
- The successful Project Support Officer will have:
- Maintaining and updating project plans.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.