You refined by:
£8.66 an hour
- Of course, you’ll serve customers, but you’ll also be checking deliveries, picking items from the warehouse and stocking shelves.
£22,761 a year
- To hold or be working towards an NVQ 1 (or equivalent) in a relevant subject.
- It calls for determination, dedication and flexibility.
- Our Store Colleagues are a bit like sales advisors.
- You will be responsible for the opening and closing of the store from time to time to assist with the smooth…
- We provide the business with creative concepts and future-thinking research material spanning creative schemes, advertising campaigns, architecture and retail…
- Deliver relevant added-value to customers to increase sales.
- Shifts: We are looking for an enthusiastic person to join our energetic team in our fast paced…
£25,730 - £29,510 a year
- Presentation – You will have a flare for graphic design and be adept at using Microsoft PowerPoint, Word and other software to help analysts and policy advisors…
£9.44 an hour
- CCTV licence would be an advantage training can be given.
- You will ensure that assigned tasks are completed in a professional and timely manner and meet…
£27,270 a year
- Taxi and Private Hire licence holders are required to surrender their Driver or Operator licence if they take up a role.
- You can also download it here.
£25,600 a year
- You will gain essential planning skills such as train timing, resource diagramming and Access Planning management.
- Location:Kings Cross, East Side Offices.
£17,550 a year
- Provide community based support to customers in their own homes, as part of a team.
- Have an awareness of the customer support needs and, support customers to…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.