- Education to GCSE level or equivalent Familiar with/exposure to management systems or other similar data entry and reporting database applications Able to…
- Becoming a Serving Assistant (SA's) at T.G.I.
- Friendly and able to build rapport with everyone you meet.
- Full of drive, patience and enthusiasm for everything.
£22,847 - £26,350 a year
- Experience of working with socially excluded children, young people and adults.
- St Giles Trust solution to this stark reality is our Children & Families Service…
- Work in all areas of the store, including sales floors, stockrooms and processing deliveries.
- To be a successful Sales Team Member you will:
Pub & Restaurant Jobs - Harvester - Honey Pot
- Greet, serve and look after our guests so they go home happy.
- As part time Bar Staff at the Honey Pot - Harvester, you are the personality behind the beer pumps…
£17,364 a year
- Customers: To maintain appropriate relationships with children, in order to control the movement of groups of children at the crossing point, ensuring their…
£25,000 a year
- You must be over the age of 23 years and hold a valid UK driving licence for a minimum of 2 years due to commercial insurance stipulations and no more than 6…
£25,000 - £35,000 a year
- Screening phone calls, inquiries and requests, and handling them when appropriate.
- Dealing with incoming email, faxes and post, often corresponding on behalf of…
- Colleague Discount Card (including a 2nd card for a family member) after 3 months service with 10% off most purchases at Tesco.
- You will be responsible for.
- Woldingham School (charity no. 1125376) is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, and applicants must be willing to undergo child…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.