jobs in Rochester ME1
You refined by:
Team Leader (undo)
- You and your team will be out there as the face of Cineworld, striving to deliver an unrivalled cinema experience for all Cineworld customers.
£21,399 a year
- We make promises to our customers, and we'll make promises to you too.
- Assist in co-ordinating your team to accomplish the weekly processing, picking, packing,…
£23,000 a year
- The role you have been offered requires you to work with children or vulnerable adults or in an environment that deems necessary, the hiring manager will inform…
£9.18 an hour
- Should your employment with Voyage Care terminate for any reason within the first 3 months of your employment start date, the full cost of the DBS will be…
- Flair for sales and promoting and selling the company's products and services.
- Monitor and develop staff sales performance to achieve and exceed Station targets…
£8.95 an hour
- You'll support the management team in the day to day business activities and driving sales, alongside the development and delivery of excellent customer service…
- To support the store management team in driving sales and profit within the store through the supervision and coaching of customer consultants together with and…
- Have a full, clean driving licence to travel and cover work allocated on the rota (Support at Home roles only).
- Full time, 37.5 hours per week.
- Use your talent to guide and motivate each member of the store team to drive sales in store.
- Work with the Store Manager to set the daily sales and KPI target…
£16,817 a year
- Ensure thorough and up to date knowledge and understanding of menu and special offers in order to provide relevant information to customers and clients.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.