jobs in Regent's Park
£9.69 an hour
- 20% staff discount on M&S products including furniture, fashion and food.
- What it takes to be a Bakery Customer Assistant at M&S:
- What’s in it for you:
£9.21 an hour
At Iceland we like to do things differently. We are a fair and ethical retailer, who believe in investing in our people and making a difference. We are now…
- You'll proactively engage with customers on the shop floor to help them find and fall in love with our products.
- Previous experience in a customer facing role.
- What you’ll be doing day to day.
- What you’ll need to have.
- Provide a range of services to HSBC customers, supporting every life event, from opening an account, going to university, saving for a new home, to retirement.
£10.20 an hour
At The Food Warehouse we like to do things differently. We are a fair and ethical retailer, who believe in investing in our people and making a difference.…
- CRS are currently looking for Part-time London Underground staff to help cover annual leave/sickness.
- Can potentially get up to 4/5 shifts a week.
£24,697 - £27,215 a year
- This post supports all library opening times and work patterns may vary to meet the needs of the service.
- The current hours for this post are:
Secret Intelligence Service
£34,749 - £43,925 a year
- Candidates who are successful at the half day assessment centre will then be invited to attend a two-day assessment centre, in London, which is the final stage…
£8.31 an hour
- Delivering the ultimate in guest service and being an ambassador for ODEON and film, being able to help guests in making those all important film decisions.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.