jobs in Purley
Sort by: relevance -
£17,226 - £18,360 a year
- The Howard Partnership Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share…
The Royal Borough of Kingston upon Thames
Kingston upon Thames
£11.09 - £11.50 an hour
- We offer the chance to join a forward thinking organisation that is committed to transforming its business and improving outcomes for residents and driving…
London Borough of Greenwich
£9.50 an hour
- We are a boutique agency who specialise in supplying teaching and support staff at all key stages to local schools and colleges and we aim to build long term…
£10 an hour
- Right to Work & Enhanced Adult/Child DBS dated within the last 3 months or on the update service.
- Experience in learning support or support work with young…
£60 - £90 a day
- The school also enjoys a high level of participation in extra-curricular activities ranging from concerts and sporting success to exchanges with both France and…
£12 an hour
- The school caters for children and young people who have physical disabilities and complex care needs.
- DBS (Has to be run for children and adults, none recorded…
£9.25 - £11.21 an hour
- Free Uniform and Training • Free DBS Certificate • A starting rate of £9.25 p/hour plus enhancements • Fantastic training and development • Holiday Pay •…
£65 - £75 a day
- Have good listening skills and the ability to communicate effectively with children, families, school staff and a range of other professionals, both orally and…
£70 - £80 a day
- Experience working with SEN children - PREFERABLE.
- The Head is searching for a graduate with a fantastic personality and a passion to work in one of the best…
- Possessing a caring, sensitive and kind manner.
- If you are interested in and qualified for this position, please apply with an up to date version of your CV.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.