jobs in Prestatyn South West ED
£8.21 an hour
- The Christmas team will offer great service to customers across all of our sales departments.
- Weekend working will be required – it’s when our customers love to…
£24,799 - £28,785 a year
- The individual will coordinate the training and support available for managers and employees by liaising with all tiers of managers across the organisation…
£18,009 - £19,133 a year
- This post, based mainly on the main Chester campus, will be providing clerical support and will be a first point of contact by telephone, email and face-to-face…
£21,357 a year
- A HND or degree level qualification in a zoological related science or equivalent experience.
- Outstanding observational skills, attention to detail and be…
- Now hiring at 30 High Street, Prestatyn.
- Providing excellent customer service to maximise sales on the sales floor, in the fitting rooms and at the cash desk.
- Receiving and processing our deliveries.
£16,680 - £17,777 a year
- 2 GCSE’s at Grade C or above, or equivalent qualifications OR have experience of working with the public in a busy public service environment.
£20,115 - £22,275 a year
- As a PCSO you will be able to develop your skills in dealing with people and will gain job satisfaction from making a difference in your community.
£25,566 - £30,195 a year
- This will be underpinned by an explicit responsibility to hold the Chief Constable to account for the handling of public complaints.
£19,133 - £21,236 a year
- Experience of a similar role would be advantageous but the ability to deal with Clients/visitors in a diplomatic and positive manner and to work closely and…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.