jobs in Prestatyn South West ED
You refined by:
£25,500 a year
- We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all members of the community.
- It will be fast, it will be challenging, but it will also be…
£18,486 a year
- As a Customer Service Advisor for the National Trust, you’ll be talking to members about a wide range of issues – from new memberships to renewals, and property…
£37,578 - £44,331 a year
- As a User Experience Designer you will be responsible for ensuring that the interaction that HSE has with its customers and stakeholders is customer centric,…
- Ask customers what was wrong with a product if it is returned and offer replacements or alternatives to ensure the customers needs are met.
- Wherever you are, we put our customers first with excellent service, welcoming stores and ‘extra special’ products – we work as a team to maximise sales and…
- Wherever you are, we put our customers first with excellent service, welcoming stores and ‘extra special’ products – we work as a team to deliver a great…
£4.94 - £8.21 an hour
- Working in a team you will play an active role in providing a positive customer experience and driving sales.
- Demonstrate good product knowledge to customers on…
£23,683 - £25,380 a year
- Handling high volume administrative and transactional activities in a fast paced environment, regularly liaising with third party suppliers.
- Including the chance to join our award winning Barista Academy.You will have a genuine interest in coffee and enjoy promoting and selling it, with excellent…
£8.35 an hour
- By putting our customers first, we’re providing quality products, at competitive prices and a convenient shopping experience.
- You enjoy putting customers first.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.